Say goodbye to razors and expensive salon treatments, because the Cool Touch IPL Epilator gives you super-smooth arms and legs permanently.
IPL technology works by emitting light into your hair follicles to permanently damage them and prevent hair from regrowing. While most IPL devices can get slightly hot while using, the Cool Touch IPL epilator features an ice-cold head that remains cool throughout the session. Without any irritation or burning, beauty doesn’t have to be a pain anymore!
- Used by dermatologists and professional salons worldwide
- Targets hair follicles right at the root
- 8 intensity levels to suit your preference
- Great for using all over the body
- Cold hair removal - no burning sensation ever
- Wavelength sensors automatically adjust to the skin
- Takes just 5-10 minutes for a full-body session
- Lightweight and portable - carry it anywhere you go
- Permanent results in just 8 weeks
- amp: A + quartz lamp
- Light source technology: pulse light
- Energy :1.8-4.9J/cm2 (MA)
- irradiated area: 3 cm2
- Number of light:600,000 exposures
- Product size : 205 mmx165mmx70mm
- Net weight: 213g
- Exposure time: 0.9-0.35S
- Energy gear: 5 levels
- Use method: connect the power supply
- Adapter specification: input AC100- 240V output DC12V 3A
- Operating Temperature:5 ℃ ~ 30 ℃
- Operational Humidity: 30%~ 60% relative humidity
- Warranty period: 1 year
- Power: 36W
- Operating Temperature: 5 ℃ ~ 30 ℃
- Net weight: 213g
- Product size : 205x165x70mm
1. All IPL and laser devices are not recommended for use by pregnant or breast-feeding women.
2. Do not apply on eyes, eyebrows, ears, nipples, or genitals.
3. Do not use light-based devices on the male face, jaw, or neck.
4. Not for use by anyone under 18.
5. Do not use these devices on tattoos, make-up, moles, freckles, burns, discolored areas, and tanned areas.
6. It's prohibited to use laser or IPL if you have or had one or more of the diseases mentioned in the "Drugs" section later in this article.
1. When using light-based devices always move continuously in the same direction. This will minimize overlap. Do not treat the very same area many times in the same session. However, slight overlaps are allowed.
2. Always use a lower setting when beginning treatments and always do a skin test.
3. Make sure to clean the required area and dry it before treatments.
4. Avoid sunlight 2 weeks before treatments and 48 hours after treatments. Your skin must be free of sunburns before exposing to IPL.
5. Avoid tanning for the very same period before and after treatments. Tanning darkens the skin which makes it more prone to harm, redness, irritation, and even some serious diseases.
6. Use high-quality sunblock or cover treated area if you have to go out under sunlight.
7. Always read the user manual carefully; it mentions many important tips and tricks when treating.
8. Consult your doctor when any side effect appears.
9. Of course, consult your doctor before IPL or laser and tell him all your history with diseases and medications.
NOTE: Remember that experts state that you should wait for new hair growth before performing a repeated treatment session. Hair in the underarms usually grows faster than other parts of the body, after 1-2 weeks at most, so you might need to treat this area every other week.
- SHIPPING TIMES
2 To 4 Weeks Max
Your order will be sent out on average within 3 days of ordering.
- WHERE DO YOU SHIP?
We provide international shipping. However, due to the security reasons, we can’t deliver a shipment to military areas.
- HOW DO YOU SHIP?
We ship orders overseas by mail service.
After finishing processing your order, we will send it to the shipping company and it will be completely handled by them. After arriving to your country, it will be handled by your country's postal service. So please kindly contact your local post when it arrives at your country.